United Global Buildings (UGB) is a division of United Global Group, a globally-acclaimed technology-solutions provider. As industry leaders specializing in systems design, we package and deliver proven, cost-effective, turn-key technologies and products, ready for immediate integration, including sustainable and ecologically-responsible agricultural, architectural, and engineering capabilities supporting international development, industrial assembly and installation, and facilities management. With a focus on delivering the optimal balance of cost-effectiveness, visual appeal, durability, and project simplicity, our LEED-qualified and sustainable pre-engineered building systems serve your specialized steel-building needs.
Your Vision + Our Engineers = A Customized Building Solution
United Global Buildings provides metal-frame facilities for a wide-variety of purposes. We specialize in networking the highest-quality North American steel with certified installation teams to customize, design, and build the project of your dreams (and budget).
Our process is simple. We begin by designing your building to satisfy your requirements with a focus on environmental sustainability. We use BIM and 3-d printing technologies as required. After final approval, we facilitate fabrication. Finally, we deliver — on time, and on budget. The delivery phase may include installation, if this is part of your package.
We utilize only the finest steel, metal, and Nucor materials to build each of our projects. Your United Global building system offers many advantages over conventional construction. Chief among theses, they are:
- cost effective – in size and material
- efficient to build – save weeks to months of construction time
- highly customizable – select from standardized framing, wall, roof, lighting, thermal, and solar systems to create your unique structure
- versatile in application – clear span design maximizes usable space
- durable – as tough as steel
- lasting – able to withstand seismic, fire, wind, and snow activity
- energy efficient – ask about our thermal wall and roofing panels
- ecologically sustainable – our buildings average ~70% recycled steel
- low maintenance – self-cleaning, color-preserving, corrosion resistent
- expandable – standardized design and quick assembly simplify future re-models