– Our work here has ranged from large scale industrial facilities in Fort St. John and Vancouver Island to personal storage and work shop buildings in Merritt and Mission. Within these sites our scope has ranged from design, supply and delivery of the building to site preparation, concrete foundation and building installation.
– Each and every building receives BC stamped wet sealed engineered drawings for Permit and Construction.
– Additionally, through our local architects and engineers we can provide fully engineered drawings for foundations
International Builders in Canada
We have extensive experience throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and have worked in Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories and Prince Edward Island.
– Through our extensive engineering department we can provide stamped engineered drawings for Permit and Construction for each and every province.
– We have delivered and erected our buildings to some of the most extreme and inclimate weather areas of the country.
– We engineer our buildings to meet or exceed the required building codes for the region. There is no snow, seismic or wind loads that we cannot achieve.
– Our building teams are strategically located in each province to allow for a more cost effective turn-key solution. Additionally, our local builders have a deeper understanding of the site and geotechnical aspects.
Sample Building Projects in British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver Island, Chemainus, BC: This 7,500 square foot 28ft tall industrial facility featuring a 10 ton crane system with the ability to run outside of the building, movable partition walls and a full insulation package. Since this project was on the Vancouver Island we specially engineered all steel members to fit within our sealed shipping containers and deliver directly to the site.
Fort St. John, BC:
4,000sqft 40ft tall OSB plant servicing Home Depot and similar lumber yards. This facility required special engineering to address the concentrated piping loads running throughout the building and attaching to an existing structure.
Maple Ridge, BC:
6,000sqft Horticulture Facility delivered and erected in a remote area of Maple Ridge. This particular building project we utilized one of our local builders who met our logistics carriers on site, offloaded and inventoried all material and began installation. With our very experienced builders construction time for all red iron, roof and wall system as well as insulation was completed in 2 weeks.