– Our buildings in Canada have ranged from large scale industrial facilities in Fort St. John and Vancouver Island to personal storage and work shop buildings in Merritt and Mission. Within these sites our scope has ranged from design, supply and delivery of the building to site preparation, concrete foundation and building installation.
– Each and every building receives engineered drawings for Permit and Construction.
– Additionally, through our local architects and engineers we can provide fully engineered drawings for foundations
International Builders in Saskatchewan, Canada
We have extensive experience throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and have worked in Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories and Prince Edward Island.
– Through our extensive engineering department we can provide stamped engineered drawings for Permit and Construction for each and every province.
– We have delivered and erected our buildings to some of the most extreme and inclimate weather areas of the country.
– We engineer our buildings to meet or exceed the required building codes for the region. There is no snow, seismic or wind loads that we cannot achieve.
– Our building teams are strategically located in each province to allow for a more cost effective turn-key solution. Additionally, our local builders have a deeper understanding of the site and geotechnical aspects.
Sample Building Projects in Saskatchewan, Canada
– Northgate, SK: Receiving, Loading and Transport facility for agriculture featuring weighting stations, augers and a pass-thru for rail and vehicles,
– Pasqua, SK: Grain Terminal for Canadian Wheat Board – This facility was comprised of two buildings attaching to each other. The main structure was used as a grain terminal to accept large deliveries and transfer to weighing stations and silos. The second was a fully built out office and administration building.
– Colonsay, SK: Grain Terminal for Canadian Wheat Board – This facility was comprised of two buildings attaching to each other. The main structure was used as a grain terminal to accept large deliveries and transfer to augers and weighing stations. The second was a fully built out office and administration building.